A corporate legal candidate will be involved in assisting the legal department on various projects including but not limited to corporate law related projects — from administrative and organizational tasks to research, gathering and presenting information pertaining to legal matters.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Updating and organization of company files.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements (Master Customer Agreements, Nondisclosure Agreements, Reseller Agreements, Distributor Agreements, Business Associate Agreements, array of vendor agreements).
- Support and provide guidance to internal clients across several departments and global entities
- Reviewing documents, and giving legal assistance. Research into the governmental and financial regulations by which the company must abide.
- Assist with company compliance issues.
- Prepare and present team results.
Required skills and experience:
- Master degree from Faculty of Law.
- TOEFL score 110+ or IELTS 8.
- Experience working as a paralegal in a law firm or in a multinational.
- Microsoft Office Master - Exam 77-728, Exam 77-729, Exam 77-726
- Active CAPM ili PMP certification.
- Active member in good standing of the Serbian Bar association.
- Strong communicator with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and hands-on personality highly appreciated.
- Precise, diligent, detail oriented person.
- High level of confidentiality. Outstanding credit history.
- Passionate, driven, energetic and open for new challenges.
- Confident, with high degree of initiative, good judgment and ability to work independently.