Technical Support - Belgrade, Serbia
- Provide remote technical assistance to customers, excelling in empathy and case ownership
- Handle customer issues and see problems through to resolution in the fastest mannerv
- Facilitating customer communication, education and retention with highest quality
- Manage multiple customer issues in parallel with account level ownership
- Collaborate with internal team on issues and their solutions
- Reviewing manuals, release notes, and patch documentation for possible issue resolution
- Utilizing remote secure access technologies to diagnose and resolve customer issues
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Ensure proper documentation and closure of all customer issues.
- Provide technical support and drive the success of TeslaWatt customers.
- Master TeslaWatt service capabilities and serve as the subject matter expert within the support team.
- Manage inbound customer inquiries and issues across multiple channels (phone, email, chat, monitoring systems, online community etc.)
- Maximize customer satisfaction through timely and accurate resolution of customer inquiries and issues - meet or exceed support level goals.
- Proactively identify and lead customer support process improvements.
- Participate in testing of new and updated services and provide feedback.
- Write technical documents and maintain support knowledge base.
- CCNA active certifications
- TOEFL score 110+ or IELTS 8
- MCSA certification
- Bachelor degree
- 2 years of experience